Please contact us at (864) 269-8999 or by email at email@example.com to arrange a tour. You will be given an application package during the tour.
Tuition for 1st-8th grade is $925 per month (for 10 months).
A $125 activity fee is due at the beginning of each school year (August) for all grades.
Enrollment Forms and Information
The following information must be submitted to begin the enrollment process:
1. Application For Enrollment
2. New Students: $200 Deposit (not refundable)
We must receive the above two items before a place for your child can be held at Einstein Academy. If there are no current slots at Einstein, only the application is needed to place your child on the waiting list. The following items are also needed, if applicable, as soon as possible prior to admission to Einstein.
3. Individual Education Plan - IEP (if your child has one)
4. Three Teacher Recommendations
5. Latest Report Card
6. Samples of recent work in all subjects
7. Any psychological testing or diagnoses
8. List of medication taken and what medication is addressing
9. Any standardized or learning disability test results
10. Birth Certificate
11. Current Immunization record
Please note that we do not admit children to Einstein Academy based on academic performance, but we need as much information as possible to plan for your child’s upcoming academic year and ensure that we appropriately address his or her specific needs.
Einstein Academy has an active parent group. Einstein requires the active participation of all families in planning, decision-making and volunteering at the school.